Turns out that my first Saturday back offers just a treasure trove of stuff.
But where to begin?
Well, the children attending Emory University in Georgia, not having learned their lessons at the scorn heaped on the children at the University of Missouri and Yale over prior episodes, recoiled in pain and tears from chalk grafitti writings of the word "Trump" appearing on their campus.
The following is the headline and some of the bullet points taken from the Daily Mail's piece on the incident.
Click on the photo to the right or the headline below for the entire piece.
Students freak out because someone chalked Trump slogans on campus: Emory University president says students are scared and 'in pain'
- President Jim Wagner said students viewed graffiti as intimidating
- Officials arranged a meeting for those offended to address concerns
- University organizations also offered counselling to those affected
- The editor of the student newspaper said some students 'felt victimized'
- A freshman said she 'feared for life' and thought it was a 'KKK rally'
- But some website commentators have told the students to grow up
- The university has roughly a 50:50 ratio of white to minority students
- Republican frontrunner won the Georgia primary earlier this month
Here's just a small sample of the blowback from the "Crybully" fad that is currently sweeping the nation's universities.
Not entirely sure just exactly what the hell is going on here.
Anyway, This one below in particular had me laughing for a couple hours this morning.
I'm thinking the the silly young boy below is drop dead certain that the category "Liberal Intelligencia" includes him.
As I feel very comfortable in asserting that your garden variety, professional economist falls comfortably into the category "Liberal Intelligencia", I'm also thinkin' he might want to rethink his little pigeon hole.
So, here are just a couple headlines from discussions on just exactly how well the "Liberal Intelligencia" is doing, at least where it comes to economics. There were multiples of dozens of examples to chose from, I selected the easy reads for you today. Feel free to delve further.
You can click on any headline for the entire piece.